GameBase24
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crosshairs

2 posters

Go down

crosshairs Empty crosshairs

Post  $ubZerO Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:27 am

hey guys i need some new crosshairs does anyone have some good ones ? pls upload Cool
$ubZerO
$ubZerO
Admin

http://www.gamebase24.tk

Back to top Go down

crosshairs Empty Re: crosshairs

Post  low Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:33 am

I don't have a "new" one, but I like a coloured crosshair, so I've uploaded what I use, just the normal number 7 crosshair but in pink.

mediafire!!com/?tr3paac4z2bmo5a (to get around the rules I've had to edit the address, just replace the !! with .

I don't really know the technical side of things and what goes in to creating crosshairs - I know there's transparent layers and such involved, plus converting to .tex

To colour my crosshair I used texture converter (.tex to .tga) then used to spray tool in PaintShopPro 9 to colour the whole thing in so it looks like a pink square. Save that and then open it in Serious Modeller in the "create a new texture -> normal texture" option. Then I saved it and made sure the name was correct (Crosshair7.tex) and in the correct folder of my Serious Sam installation (Serious Sam\Textures\Interface\Crosshairs).

It'd be intersting to know if crosshairs from other games, or ones other people have made can be converted to work in Serious Sam.

low

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum